Pages

Birthday Celebrations and Lazy Sundays

Sunday 26 April 2015

I hope you're all having a fabulous weekend (what remains of it) and that you've managed to squeeze in everything you wanted to do in 48 short hours!

One of my very best friends had her birthday this week and decided to celebrate this Saturday night. Her bar of choice was a 1920s themed bar called Prohibition in Vancouver which has recently opened this year, pictures of said bar are below:


It was very swanky and sophisticated with the drinks starting around $13 and up. Most of the crowd were 25 and over I'd say, we managed to secure ourselves a sweet spot near the back and myself and her boyfriend ended up eating the majority of the free table snacks which consisted of chili hazelnuts and amazing bread sticks. I probably ate a total of 30 of those during the evening... It was super lovely to see everyone again who I hadn't really gotten together with for a while and as we're all leading our busy lives studying, working, traveling etc it was nice to have an evening to catch up. I ended my night by heading to Burger King to meet my boyfriend and ordering mozzarella sticks and chicken nuggets, a pretty standard Saturday night out I'd say!

I spent the rest of my weekend eating Pancakes at iHop, purchasing a new Otterbox phone case for my iPhone and speakers for my laptop. All of which have been over due for a very long time!

I finally managed to catch up on the latest season of Game of Thrones with my boyfriend and had a truly lazy Sunday relaxing on the couch and in my PJs which was exactly what I needed after this week!

How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting or had a relaxing weekend instead?

- JR

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS